Call for Workshop Proposals
The Conference Organizing Committee invites submissions from individuals or groups to conduct Special Workshops. The purpose of workshops is to emphasize emerging topics of particular interest to the conference attendees not specifically covered in the main conference. The workshop will be collocated to 4th EAI International Conference on Machine Learning and Intelligent Communications.
Workshop Papers will be published together with Conference Proceedings.
Proposals should be submitted by email to workshop chair by December 1st, 2018 – email@example.com
The candidate workshop organizers will be notified of the decision by December 15th, 2018.
Workshop proposals should be submitted in a maximum of 4 pages in PDF format, single-spaced (not including biographical sketches) and include the following information:
- Proposed title and organizers (names, affiliations, email, identify one primary contact person).
- Description of workshop: objectives, goals, and expected outcomes.
- Statement regarding how the workshop can benefit the conference attendees/community.
- Any special space or equipment requests.
Proposals will be peer-reviewed and rated using the following criteria:
- Relevance to conference vision/topics and attendees
- Potential to bring in participants to the conference from different audiences
- Overall quality of contribution
- Provides a hands-on, collaborative, and/or active learning environment for attendees
- For any questions, please contact the workshop chair at firstname.lastname@example.org